On the weekend of March 7-8, Christ the King and the other parishes in the Diocese of Lansing will conduct Commitment Weekend for our annual Diocesan Services Appeal. Each member of Christ the King is asked to prayerfully consider a generous gift to DSA. Our parish goal of $119,985 can be reached if each us shares a portion of the many blessings God has bestowed upon us.
For more information about the 2020 DSA, please contact Ken Bogan, CTK Director of Operations (firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-929-0989); go to dioceseoflansing.org/DSA; or click on one of the following links:
- Form to donate online Use this form to donate by credit card or direct debit from your bank account. (Under Parish Affiliation, please be sure to select “Christ the King – Ann Arbor.”)
- Special DSA issue of Faith Magazine (requires Adobe Flash Player)
- DSA FAQ sheet (PDF file, requires Adobe Reader)
- Instructions for making a stock gift (PDF file)
- Instructions for making a gift from your IRA (PDF file)
- Instructions for making a gift from a donor-advised fund (PDF file)