Christ the King is now at 87% of our goal! Many thanks to all who have already contributed or pledged to the DSA.
We now need just $15,435 in pledges to reach our goal. Can you help?
If you have not yet pledged, please mail your pledge envelope to the parish office or donate online (more information below). If you are unable to pledge this year, please complete a pledge envelope marked “No pledge this year.”
For more information about the 2020 DSA, please contact Ken Bogan, CTK Director of Operations (firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-929-0989); go to dioceseoflansing.org/DSA; or click on one of the following links:
- Form to donate online Use this form to donate by credit card or direct debit from your bank account. Under Parish Affiliation, please be sure to select “Christ the King – Ann Arbor.” Please note: Even if you donate by credit or debit, please complete a pledge envelope at the parish or email Ken Bogan (email@example.com) so we know how much you are pledging. Because of the number of donations that they are processing, it can take the Diocese up to four weeks to let us know about donations made directly to them, so we appreciate having the pledge form. Thank you!
- Special DSA issue of Faith Magazine (requires Adobe Flash Player)
- DSA FAQ sheet (PDF file, requires Adobe Reader)
- Instructions for making a stock gift (PDF file)
- Instructions for making a gift from your IRA (PDF file)
- Instructions for making a gift from a donor-advised fund (PDF file)