ALL MASSES ARE FULL AT THIS TIME, FEEL FREE TO CHECK BACK THROUGHOUT THE WEEK AS THERE MAY BE CANCELLATIONS. IF YOU CAN’T ATTEND MASS, YOU CAN RECEIVE COMMUNION AFTER MASS (SEE BELOW).
In keeping with Bishop Boyea’s most recent directive, weekday Masses will resume on a limited basis beginning Monday, May 18. We will be celebrating Mass this week according to the following guidelines:
1. Attendance will be limited to 5% of our church capacity, which means no more than 50 people may attend each Mass
2. To maintain this limit, every person will have to sign up ahead of time to attend a Mass. See the links at the end of this post to sign up for a Mass time. Additionally, in keeping with the bishop’s instructions, you will be permitted to sign up for Mass only if you are a registered parishioner at Christ the King.
3. Initially, you may sign up for only one Mass per week.
4. Please do not come to Church if you are sick. Use good judgment if you are elderly or have an underlying medical condition.
5. Wash hands before arriving.
6. Bring your own hand sanitizer.
7. Everyone must wear a face mask for the duration of Mass. Masks will not be required for children under the age of seven, although masks are encouraged for them as well.
8. To minimize the spread of airborne germs, there will be no congregational singing and the hymnals have been removed from all the pews.
9. All holy water fonts will remain emptied.
10. There will be no Sign of Peace.
11. Precious Blood will not be distributed for Holy Communion.
12. Restrooms are for emergency use only; please use the bathroom before you come to the Church.
13. Please make sure to sit at least 6 feet from people outside your own household. Please sit in every other pew.
Important note: For those unable to attend the daily Mass, we will be distributing Communion for half an hour after the end of Mass in the turnaround of the parking lot if the weather is good. If the weather is bad, Communion will be distributed under the overhang or in the narthex. Please bring a pyx in order to facilitate germ-free distribution.
Low gluten hosts will be available, please contact Fr. Ed if you can only receive the Precious Blood.
Please note that on Friday the distribution of Communion will take place at 1:30 pm, rather than after daily Mass.
All Masses for the week of May 18-23 are now full. Please see the schedule for Communion Distribution at the end of this post.
- FULL, no spots left Monday, May 18, 6:45 am: https://www.
- FULL, no spots left Tuesday, May 19, 7 pm: https://www.
- FULL, no spots left Wednesday, May 20, 9 am: https://www.
- FULL, no spots left Thursday, May 21, 7 pm: https://www.
- FULL, no spots left Friday, May 22, 10 am: https://www.
- FULL, no spots left Saturday, May 23, 4:30pm: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0f4eaca829a1fc1-may23
Communion Distribution will take place according to the following schedule:
To download instructions for how to administer Holy Communion in the home, please click here.