The Church and the world have a great need of eucharistic worship. Jesus waits for us in this sacrament of love. Let us be generous with our time in going to meet Him in adoration and in contemplation that is full of faith and ready to make reparation for the great faults and crimes of the world. May our adoration never cease. – Pope St. John Paul II
Thanks to the commitment of many people from Christ the King and other area parishes, Christ the King is blessed to have a Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Chapel. However, during the coronavirus pandemic, we have needed to move to a larger area and cut back on the hours that Exposition and Adoration are available.
Currently, Eucharistic Adoration is available seven days a week from 9 am to 9 pm in the Bishop Povish Room in the Church. The Bishop Povish Room is on the left when you enter the Church from the Via Sacra (Parish Center) side. Adoration will be suspended during the Triduum and when inclement weather conditions exist. To learn if the Adoration Chapel is open, please call the parish office, 734-665-5040, select option 5, and then select the option for the Weather Cancellation line. Social distancing and face masks are required in the Adoration Chapel.
We Adore Him is now live!
Our new Adoration software, We Adore Him, is live as of Wednesday, May 12. The link to Christ the King’s Adoration website is ctkcc.weadorehim.com. At this website you are able to:
- View the Adoration calendar and see open time slots.
- Click on Help to watch the 10-minute intro video.
- Login to set up your account and sing up for an open time slot or fill a substitution request.
- When you arrive for your scheduled Adoration hour, tap your name on the iPad. Please wear or carry a badge as usual. Your substitutes will be able to sign in as a guest in your time slot.
- On the website, you will be able to see your profile and committed time slots, as well as request a sub or fill an outstanding sub request.
- The We Adore Him phone number for CTK is 734-822-5762. Please add this number to your cell phone contact list because you may receive a text or call from this number.
- If you have not yet logged into We Adore Him, please do so right away to verify your contact information and set your notification preference.
If you have questions or need help, contact: